Sunday, December 8, 2013

Waste Basket Tip

I always use plastic grocery bags to line bathroom waste baskets and to hold trash in other parts of the house.  It's very convenient, but I recently ran into the problem of not having waste baskets in the bathroom.  Where could I put the bag such that it would be accessible, stay upright, and remain out of the way?

The hook inside the cabinet door, under the sink was too low on the door to work and inconvenient to use.

Looped over the corner of the cabinet doors was convenient, but prevented the doors from closing and was in the way.

On the floor was a mess.

My solution was to loop each bag handle around one of the arms of toilet paper holder.  Out of the way, stays put, no mess, and easy to use--what more could a girl ask?

This post has been linked to Anything Goes, Works For Me Wednesday, Teach Me Tuesday, and Busy Monday.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I do the same think on the gear shift in my car -- it makes a great handle to keep the trash bag from spilling. Thanks for sharing!